Terms of rental
- The customer is obliged, during the rental period, to fully inform the office of his exact location in Zakynthos. In case of a change of residence, he is obliged to inform the office immediately.
- Driving license will be requested by the driver upon receipt of the vehicle. The customer is responsible and charges all road traffic offenses.
- The customer is responsible for fuel.
- The customer is forbidden to give the vehicle to third parties.
- The customer is responsible for returning the vehicle to the designated location upon agreement with the rental office.
- In the event of a delayed return, the customer is charged a rental day.
- If the customer wishes to renew his contract, he must contact the office before the expiration of the original contract.
- The customer is obliged in case of damage, theft or accident of the vehicle to immediately notify the office..
- The customer is fully responsible and is obliged to fully repair the vehicle or its components.
- The customer is responsible for any loss of any kind or any other cause.
- The vehicles are fully insured against any third-party accident and all material damage to third parties.
- Transporting or driving the vehicle outside Zakynthos is not permitted. Only if the office allows it and gives a written permission for it.
- The customer is obliged to lock the vehicle.
Additional Insurance Coverage
- In the event that the customer accepts the terms of the mixed insurance, the customer is obliged to pay only the referred.
- Money can not be refunded once the contract has been signed .
- Stamatis Rentals rents to the signing customer the vehicle that the customer has checked from each side (damage, proper mechanical function) and found 100% of his choice.
- The driver of the rented vehicle, which concerns the category of cars, must be at least 21 years old. For the buggy, ATV and scooter category the driver must be at least 18 years old.
- The driver must hold a driving license issued by a European Union country or be in possession of an international driving license.
- Deliveries or receipts of the leased vehicles are made in consultation with the office.
Road Assistance Coverage
- Mechanical failure
- Change of tire
Road Assistance does not cover
- Loss of vehicle key
- Damage to tires by intent or negligence, or driving to an unauthorized area for the type of vehicle.